When you contract SiteCast to be your construction manager, we act as both a consultant and as your agent. As a consultant, we lend our experience and best practices during the design and construction phases to help ensure you get best value for money and a building that suits your needs today and in the future.
As your agent, we know that our reputation will give us the edge in retaining the best team of trade contractors for your project. Our sub-contractors work as part of the larger team and make a commitment to meet the project objectives.
Our project management skills combined with our advanced office systems ensure your construction project is completed on time and on budget.
Construction Management Services
- Management of project budgets and schedules during the design/documentation and the bidding/construction phases;
- Feasibility studies during the design phase;
- Advice on implementing practical energy saving and other green initiatives;
- Securing of all necessary permits required for the project;
- Advice on the selection and availability of materials;
- Trade contractor coordination during bidding and construction phases;
- Value engineering to maximize every building dollar;
- Coordination of trade work certification; and
- Provision of final documentation, manuals, certificates and commissioning reports.
Benefits of Working with SiteCast
- Confidence that your project remains on budget and on schedule throughout the design and construction phases;
- Knowledge that our strong relationships attract the best teams for your project;
- Guarantee of high quality construction; and
- Accurate, timely schedules and reports generated by our industry specific software.
Canadian Border Services Agency
Professional Institute of the Public Service of Canada
Public Works and Government Services of Canada
Waste Services, Inc.